- Q: When did Claire pass away?
- A: Claire Mckenna passed away October 12th of 2022.
- Q: What happened to Claire?
- A: Across the world today we have sadly witnessed many accidental overdoses due to drugs that are laced with fentanyl. This unfortunately happened to our Claire.
- Q: What can I do to help?
- A: Claire was an amazing singer and creator. We want her to be remembered by her infectious smile, kind personality and amazing ability to make music, which can be found here: https://sarahclairemusic.com/
- Q: What is the controversy with the articles I'm seeing online?
- A: Due to the nature of predatory journalism, what happened to Claire was sensationalized by a few publications, creating a false narrative of her passing. Although we attempted to have incorrect and misleading stories removed, not all of the publications have been cooperative. We want everyone to know that those articles are deeply false and wildly insensitive. We have put a lot of time and work into deleting them and addressing the sources who sacrificed journalistic integrity to sell stories. The family wants people to know the truth and so would Claire.
We ask you to remember and honor our beautiful Claire by continuing to listen to her music.
- Q: Can I donate?
- A: In Claire's memory, we ask that any donations be made to Heavenly Angels Animal Rescue
Want to hear Claire's music?